
No.1 Pete Teo - I go
So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong
The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life youre my sweetest nightingale
But I cant hear it here no more
And I go.....
I go....
Hush now, dont shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadows by the tracks upon your face
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong
The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life youre my sweetest nightingale
But I cant hear it here no more
And I go.....
I go....
Hush now, dont shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadows by the tracks upon your face

No.2 Dygta - Kerna Ku Sayang Kamu
seandainya..
kau ada disini denganku..
mungkinku tak sendiri..
bayangmu yang selalu menemaniku..
hiasi malam sepiku...
ku ingin bersama dirimu..
ku tak akan pernah berpaling dari mu..
walau kini kau jauh dariku kan selalu ku nanti karna ku sayang kamu..
hati ni selalu memanggil namamu.dengarlah melatiku,
ku berjanji hanyalah untukmu cintaku..
tak kan pernah ada yang lain..
adakah rindu dihatimu seperti rindu yang ku rasa..
sanggupkah ku terus terlena tanpamu disisiku..
ku kan selalu menantimu..
3 comments:
layan2
xde video kew?
Rsnyer ader dlm utube tu...
tp mls nk ltk dlm blog nih...
sowie2
mahu ke bbq
ade org jemput
ambik la ym
mr_joe_smart
nanti kite ym ye
-abg ku dah trun 5kg before kawen
Post a Comment