Wednesday, May 6, 2009

::Cerita kelmarin::

Hmmm...Balik dari kolej, masuk bilik n x kuar2 da pastu except utk solat je. Nape? Sb berlaku konflik dalam diri, got problem, otak ligat memikirkan suatu benda ni. So, better stay in the room till everything get better. Terbaring dgn agak lama, memandang ceiling, x lama kendian air mata pun kuar.. Bkn nangis ok! Tp mata pedih, sb x tdo pada mlm sbl kejadian. Masuk ari ni da 2 mlm la berjaga, n still lom tdo2 lg. Konflik kali ni agk mendalam. Xtau sapa y harus dipersalahkan: me? or her?

i) Me- Mybe akibat terlalu concern about the dateline, I just immediately sbmit the task to tis someone. I didnt go through her, She's been bz, always not around. Just CONCERN ABOUT THE DATELINE, so directly sent to tis someone.

ii)Her-Why u never there when we needed u? U didnt gave the latest update to us and let us alone. Now u said that it's not approved? salah saper ni? u or me? Kl x approve why u let it there? Next time, give updates.. So, i can sincerely admit that it was my fault. Dont said I look for the cheap. I never care about that. Please understand, I just concerned more on the DATELINE.

P/S: Susahnyer ati ni...xtau bagaimana harus digambarkan..

1 comments:

Faizal Murad said...

kesimpulannya, never give up and strive for the best!!