Wednesday, March 11, 2009

XpLoraCe...07Mac'09

I never had plan to join any of KPTM outdoor activity.But, this time I came out with idea to join Xplorace, a project by Kelab Desa Siswa Siswa collaberation with MPP..It was tough to find for the group members.Most of them said I'm crazy to join the game...[peduli aper kt dorg]..At last, the group was established who consists of me, dino,fiat,kak hanes,kak mary, kak yana,effa,farah,azlan n rasyid..Our grup was named after a popular game, Tumblebugs..

I dont expect anything from my group members. What really matters is that we able to release all the stress, have fun and forget evrythings! The game has give lots of benefit where I get the opportunity to know my friends much closer. I cant imagine to have such a sporting friends around me.Well, they may looks polite..but, beware! There's humor inside and it's really fun when the true colour revealed..

Wow..its really fun..we've been running in the rain..across the soccer field..we dont win, yet we agree to give up cause we're very tired, n think that we're gonna 'pengsan' soon. Further, concerning me might get asthma attack..Guess, I dont get the attack n I'm still able to do my assignment on the night. Unfortunately, my whole body were in pain the next day..[Btl2 mencabar!] For three days!!-dasat btl..Not just me but all my grup members get the same pain. I'm proud of myself,though I got asthma, Im able to do activity like a normal people.Even proud to say, Im one of the runner for my grup...[bangga2]...

My present towards my grup members are these pictures and the opportunity to smell 'budu' under my armpit...[that's the most worst penalty we got on the xplorace]...Still, the most funniest moment for this semester....


1) Waiting for other grup members

2) Tumblebugs...less another 1 member-farah

3) After been penalised to blow balloon with full of ketchup n sos..


4) Stop the run...start to take more pics..[P/S: Flag da turun warna]


5) Tumblebugs after the game..all wet, mess, dirty n tired..

6) Lets get pictured!!!



7) Friendship is Love beybey...~

1 comments:

Biskiey said...

wahhh....nice post sis..
kekkekeeee....