Starts from "Semangat 3-12" at 1st semester - macam2 dugaan berlaku...The friendship starts here...I started to know Mira, kak mas, dino n fiat...Of coz I know more, but these people had most influence in me...who knew exactly me...We've together until the "Semangat 10-3".......You may see me as a cheerful girl...a fren for everyone....But, if u ask me, will I leave them to be sumbody's fren? Well...the answer, I would rather leave u to have them in my life....Cant u see? U may feel close with me, U may think they are not good frens...Trust me, they are the most loyal fren u've ever met...Sebaik2 kawan y dianugerahkan Tuhan...(Rasa2 cam ader bodyguard lak...hehehehe)
-Not engagement ring ok...Its a frenship ring-
-Ktorg mmg rajin g jogging utk encourage kakmas 'slim'-
-Dino_Siti-
Lastly, semoga kami sentiasa begini....semoga kami bahagia dgn jln hidup y kami pilih...semoga kami ditemukan dgn org y mampu menambah keceriaan kami...semoga kami menjadi khalifah Allah y taat dengan-Nya...Amin...



0 comments:
Post a Comment